Why buy a Robo?
At Robo-Tek, we not trying to sell you anything... We simply want to assist you with the buying process. So here is a list of questions we ask ourselves when looking for a product.
If we haven't covered your question, please give us a call 03 9357 5662
1. I've read the reviews, and it looks like it works.....but will it work in my pool?
We understand this concern, and that's why we offer a 5 day money back guarantee.....If any of our Robo's don't meet your expectations, then simply call us, and we will arrange a full refund. Guaranteed.
2. Is the Robo-plus good value for money?
Value for money is one of the reasons we got into this business.
To provide customers with a simple solution, that does what you would expect....with no excuses at a fair price. Our Robo's have all the power and agility required to clean any shape pool, in any water type, and suitable for any surface (Less that .5mm vinyl is the exception) The Caddy is included, as is a remote control. But it is our customer service and after sales support that really sets us apart.
3 What happens if the Robo breaks down
We have 3 levels of support for you.
1. We talk to you and find out what's going on... Usually a phone call can sort it out.
2. During the call we might identify something that has broken... Most parts are easy to replace, and we can simply send it to you, so you can fit it ( under instruction if requried)
3. If we identify an issue within the Control Box or the Robot itself, we will ask you to place it all in a box, and then we will email you some consignments notes. Simply place these on the box, and a courier will come to your door to collect it.
All Robo's come with a 3 year warranty on the motor box, and 2 years on the rest.
You do need to look after it, so follow the instructions, put it away after use, and we would expect you to get 3-5 years out of the wearing parts. But leave it in the water or baking in the sun, and you will be spending money unnecessarily
At Robo-Tek...We know we don't always get it right......But we will always make it right.
4. Are Parts easy to get?
There is nothing that you can bend of break on a Robo that we cannot either repair or replace. In the unlikely event we don't have your part in stock, we would take it from a new robot, just to get it for you.
5. Why haven't I heard of Robo-Tek before?
Advertising is just SO expensive, and whilst we invest heavily in advertising, (TV, RADIO, GOOGLE, EXPOS and PRINT, we simply can't match the millions others throw at grabbing your attention.
Why have the most popular brand on the market, when you can have the one that out performs it.
6. I have another question.
If there is something that you would like to know that we have not covered here, please give us a call...we love talking. 03 9357 5662
7. I'm now ready to buy, where do I go..
To find your local agent....Click here.
To Purchase immediately...Click here